Sell Your Home or Land Quickly – For Maximum Profit!
The market for homes for sale in NH and for Loon Mountain real estate can be competitive. Read these tips to help you sell your home quickly, for the maximum price. Loon Mountain Real Estate Company is here to help! Call us at 603-745-8112. We're happy to answer your questions about selling your home or land, or to schedule an appointment to discuss listing your property with us.
The Importance of Pricing Your Home Right
One of the key factors to a successful sale is listing your home or vacation property for the right price. If the price is too low, you won't realize your maximum profit. If the price is too high, it may take a long time to find a buyer.
The correct price for your home is set by the market - not necessarily based on what you paid for your home. Buyers look at a variety of homes, and factors such as comparables, location and the features come into play in determining the price of a home. Use our Sold Property Search tool to find the price of other homes similar to yours that have recently sold.
Tips for Selling Your Home Quickly:
- When looking at comparable real estate properties, consider square footage, location, condition, and appearance.
- Because markets can change quickly, pay particular attention to homes sold within the last 3-6 months.
- Be realistic: Put yourself in the buyer's shoes. Buyers will add up the costs of updates and repairs and will subtract them from the asking price.
- Get a competitive analysis: Loon Mountain Real Estate agents know the New England real estate market. They will help you evaluate similar area homes, advise you how long they've been on the market, and how buyers are responding to their prices. We can compile for you a competitive market analysis that takes into account all these factors. Contact Loon Mountain Real Estate today.
- De-clutter your property. A clutter-free property makes it easier for a prospective buyer to envision their family in your home.
- Fix minor repairs (e.g., paint, leaky faucets, etc.)
- Know the radon level of your property. If you have high radon, mitigation systems can be installed to reduce radon levels in your home.
- Have a home inspection. It's important to be aware of underlying problems that may affect the sale of your property.
- Professional cleaning - Have your property professionally cleaned, especially if the property you are selling is not often visited.
Thinking of Selling Your Home?
Email Us, or call us today at 800-229-LOON (5666) ext. 5381.